Central portal supporting EGI infrastructure operations
What is it?
The EGI Operations Portal is a central
portal for supporting the operations and coordination of the EGI Infrastructure.
It offers a bundle of different capabilities, such as:
- The Broadcast tool: used to contact and inform the different actors of the
project for specific problems or global announcements.
- The operations and security dashboards: to detect, track and follow-up
problems and incident on the resource centers.
- The VO Management tools: to register, update, consult information about
- The Metrics module: to provide metrics and indicators about the different
activities of the project linked to VOs, users.
- The SLA module: to provide information about performances for the cloud
sites and SLA Violations for different group of services.
Documentation for the Operations Portal
is available in the EGI Wiki
Technical details of the Operation Portal