Resource Centre Integration Check List
This page provides an overview of what are the required steps to get a new
Resource Centre integrated into the EGI Federation.
Be aware of the
Acceptance of the
RC OLA (agreed with
the NGI the RC belongs to).
Registration on the
- an entry for the resource centre was created
- Required mailing lists are registered
- people operating the services are registered
- service endpoints are registered associated to the proper service types
(e.g. for cloud providers), and the
flags monitored and production are set to yes
Support through the EGI Helpdesk service:
- The RC name is listed in the GGUS fields “Affected site” and “Notify Site”
- The site administrators can modify and reply to the tickets assigned to
- The Supporter role can be requested either directly on GGUS by using the
own X509 personal certificate or by
enrolling to the ggus-supporters
group in Check-in.
- HTC: pakiti is
installed and the outcome of the EGI CSIRT assessment is positive;
- Cloud: the
EGI security Survey
was sent to the EGI CSIRT and the outcome was positive.
Monitoring: the registered endpoints are automaticall detected by
ARGO and monitored according to their type
registered in the Configuration Database.
Accounting: The accounting records are
properly sent to the accounting repository and displayed by the
- Accounting probes and APEL SSM are properlly
installed and configured:
Middleware: latest version of technology products are installed using the
- HTC (Optional): CVMFS
- Cloud: VM image synchronisation is configured with a HEPIX VM image list
compliant software (e.g.