Resource Centre Integration Check List
This page provides an overview of what are the required steps to get a new Resource Centre integrated into the EGI Federation.
Be aware of the security policies.
Acceptance of the RC OLA (agreed with the NGI the RC belongs to).
Registration on the Configuration Database:
- an entry for the resource centre was created
- Required mailing lists are registered
- people operating the services are registered
- service endpoints are registered associated to the proper service types (e.g. for cloud providers), and the flags monitored and production are set to yes
Support through the EGI Helpdesk service:
- The RC name is listed in the GGUS fields “Affected site” and “Notify Site”
- The site administrators can modify and reply to the tickets assigned to
- The Supporter role can be requested either directly on GGUS by using the own X509 personal certificate or by enrolling to the ggus-supporters group in Check-in.
Monitoring: the registered endpoints are automaticall detected by ARGO and monitored according to their type registered in the Configuration Database.
- HTC/Storage: the information about compute and storage endpoints are published by the site-bdii into the Top-BDIIs.
- Cloud: site is added to the fedcloud-catchall-operations repository