Training events supported by the EGI Training Infrastructure are listed below:
- EGI Federated Cloud tutorial package (Software Carpentry Bootcamp, 17 July 2015 Feltham, London, UK).
- EGI Federated Cloud tutorial package (HPCS 2015 conference, 20-24 July 2015, Amsterdam, NL).
- EGI Federated Cloud for users (Training for MTA SZTAKI, 14 October 2015, Budapest, HU).
- Next Generation Sequencing Analysis Training Workshop (21 October, 2015, Thessaloniki, GR).
- Tutorials at the EGI Community Forum (10-12 November 2015, Bari, IT).
- EGI Technical Support for ENVRI+ Use Cases Workshop (May 2016, Zandvoord, NL).
- Running CHIPSTER, Galaxy, Jupyter Notebook on the EGI Federated Cloud (ELIXIR-FI workshop).
- EGI Federated Cloud for developers (DI4R, 28 September 2016, Krakow, PL).
- UberCloud - EGI webinar: Cloud for SMEs in CAE – OpenFOAM demo (20 October 2016); Webinar recording.
- EGI training (ENVRIplus week, 14-18 November 2016, Prague, CZ).
- MEDGENET-Workshop INAB (15 December 2016, Thessaloniki, GR).
- Cloud Tutorial at EUDAT summer School (03-07 July 2017, Heraklion, GR).
- CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Summer School (21 July, 2017, Trieste, IT).
- Scipion tutorial on Cloud (17-19 January 2017, Madrid, ES).
- CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Summer School (17 August 2018, Trieste, IT).
- NGSchool 2018.
- 3rd Int'l Summer School on Data Science (SSDS 2018).
- Training for PhD students at the University of Genoa (04 June 2019).
- Introduction to Jupyter and Open Science - Training (27 September 2019, Yervan).
- HPC graduate class (August - November 2019) at UNICAM (Brazil)
- NGSChool 2019 (October, 24-31)
- Open Science with Jupyter, Zenodo and Binder (tutorial), 04 Dec. 2019
- Hercules European School (April 2020)